Last Updated December 10, 2020
Data security is a top priority for Energy Datametrics LLC, and Energy Datametrics LLC believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Energy Datametrics LLC’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within five business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one month of disclosure.
- Make a good faith efort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Energy Datametrics LLC service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Energy Datametrics LLC employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Energy Datametrics LLC’s physical property or data centers Thank you for helping to keep Energy Datametrics LLC and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://www.energydatametrics.com/disclosure.
Energy Datametrics LLC is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Energy Datametrics LLC management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the CEO’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.